Intense colours to empower your image
Chimigraf is an ink artisan since 1970 with HQ in Barcelona (Spain), factories in Spain, France and Portugal. Chimigraf produces inks for printing processes such as Flexography, Rotogravure, Sceen and Inkjet. Developing inks directly from pigments, Chimigraf does not depend on semi elaborated products from third parties, and is able to offer best quality inks to the market. With €35 millions in revenue and 150 employees, we have become 3rd ink manufacturer in Spain and 20th worldwide.
Chimigraf Inkjet Division was founded in 1998 for the research and manufacture of innovative and reliable digital inks for industrial applicaions. Our expertise has been recognised by machine manufacturers who have relied on us to develop and produce the original inks for their printers.
Enjoy our colours!
- Complete range: UV, LED, solvent, mild-solvent and true eco-solvent inks
- Wide colour gamut: perfect colour match with deviation of dE<1 and combination of bluish and reddish magentas
- Reduced ink consumption: high optical density for intense colours or reduced ink consumption
- Print head performance: avoid clogging with particle size of 150nm and inks filtered at 1 absolut micron (1000nm)
- Long lasting campaigns: all pigments rated for light fastness at 7-8 on the blue wool scale
- Flexibility and adhesion: superb flexibility for flexible materials and good adhesion to rigid materials
- Stability and reliability: exhaustive quality controls before, during and after the production process
- R&D: enjoy accuracy and perfection in each ink we create
| || |
|FLEXIBLE & RIGID||RIGID||PRODUCTION|
|SINGLE PASS ||LED|
Mild & eco inks
SEIKO SPT510 PH
KONICA MINOLTA PH